The man-woman relationship
1. Women, although they have ability to choice, but tend to act without choice in most cases. Anybody can make upto them with slight efforts. Men may be little more selective and promiscuous.
2. They tend to get most emotional, and almost get down to begging the man for ‘getting married’ just at the point they are getting physically intimate. This she may be doing without actual choice also, because the purpose is to save the ‘disgrace’ of getting intimate without the compliance of social restriction of ‘Marriage first’. Also, it becomes a justification for their compromise for their animal needs.
3. It is at this point that men may tend to get fooled by a woman’s emotions.
4. Social stability is as it is more of a woman’s need than men’s.
5. They want ‘it’ as much as men do. But changing partners may not be as much frequent as in men’s case. Perhaps, in each relationship, they pause to look around for social stability. Thankfully there are enough men to provide that.
6. And around certain age, say 30, even men tend to look for relation stability, perhaps realizing that old age is getting on in time to come.
7. With every failed relationship women try to act smarter by concluding that ‘having fun’ is the norm of the day. They tend to be promiscuous now. Easier to be ‘set’ by anybody at this point.
8. Men don’t like ‘fun loving’ women for marriage.
9. Men like to sing around their bed time conquest. Or make MMS, video clips etc. Women, even when they know its repercussions, may agree to getting one made. They may not hesitate going overboard to please their men. Webcam is also in, thus.
10. Nature’s design; even with the knowledge of most of the above points the system will continue as it is.
ps: at the time of writing the above i was imagining of a girl coming to me to seek justice after she was dithced by her lover.the lover was a close pal of mine, also my gender, so i had this feeling to defend him.